DaanUtsav (earlier called the Joy of Giving Week) is India’s ‘festival of giving’. Launched in 2009, the festival is celebrated every year from October 2nd to 8th.
From auto rickshaw drivers to CEOs, school children to celebrities, homemakers to opinion leaders and media personnel, millions of people from all walks of life come together during this week to give their time, money, resources, or skills back to society.
DaanUtsav, TOUCH and You
You can visit our Balgram, Bridge School or TOUCH office to experience the Joy Of Giving.
You can contribute in any or multiple of the following ways:
- Donating your time to kids of Bridge School or Balgram, Sharing your skill / knowledge with them.
- Displaying TOUCH Donation Boxes in your Office or Society during this period of DaanUtsav.
- Sponsoring a day meal at Balgram.
- Purchasing Greeting Cards made of paintings by our TOUCH kids, Diyas or Fancy hand bags made of scrapped clothes.
- Sponsoring Child’s education under our Child Sponsorship Program.
- Make a Monetary Donation